ACTIVITIES & CONTESTS
- HOME STYLING
- LIFE MOMENTS
Activities & Contests
Join exciting member events when you become part of the FAMILY.
1 Million IKEA FAMILY Points Lucky Draw
Terms and Conditions:
- The 1 Million IKEA FAMILY Points Lucky Draw is valid for every $200 spent in a single receipt, from 1000hrs, 20 February 2020 to 2200 hrs, 22 March 2020 (both dates inclusive) ("Lucky Draw Period")
- You must be an IKEA FAMILY member in order to participate in the Lucky Draw. A valid IKEA FAMILY card must be swiped/scanned at the check-out counters in the IKEA stores or keyed-in online in order to enter the draw.
- Combining of receipts is not allowed.
- Members need to ensure that they have provided consent for contact via phone call and email in their IKEA FAMILY membership account in order to qualify for the draw.
- There will be one (1) Lucky Draw winner ("Winner") for 1 million IKEA FAMILY points, which equates to S$10,000 that can be redeemed for future in-store IKEA purchases using the IKEA FAMILY membership card.
- The winner will be drawn at random at IKANO Private Limited at 1000 hrs on 27 March 2020 ("Draw Date").
- The Winner will be announced on the IKEA FAMILY website and notified by email and a phone call by 1 April 2020.
- 1 million IKEA FAMILY points will be credited to the Winner's account within 14 days of the announcement. The 1 million IKEA FAMILY points will be credited into the winner’s IKEA FAMILY membership account as long as the account is valid and active. The Winner needs to check their account thereafter and acknowledge the receipt of awarded points via email.
- There will be no forfeited prize or physical collection of prize required.
- The 1 million IKEA FAMILY points will be valid for 2 years from the date in which it is credited into the membership account.
- The Lucky Draw is open to all Singaporeans and residents of Singapore except employees of Ikano Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, and their immediate families.
- IKEA has the discretion to disqualify any entries that do not meet the criteria set out in the terms and conditions.
“A Beginner’s Guide to Planning a Kitchen” Workshop
IKEA Alexandra: Kitchen department (Level 2) | Sat 29 Feb & Sun 1 Mar 2020, 3 - 4:30pm
Planning for your new kitchen can be an overwhelming experience, especially for first time home owners. Let our kitchen planners share some points to look out for when planning for your kitchen.
Space is limited and exclusively for IKEA FAMILY members only so come early to avoid disappointment. Register your interest through email@example.com