Have a question about the IKEA FAMILY programme? Pick a topic.
1. How do I become an IKEA FAMILY member?
2. How do I register if I do not have a local mobile number?
3. Why do you need to collect my personal data?
4. Why do you need so much data just for us to register as a member?
5. How do I access/edit my personal data under the IKEA FAMILY programme?
Membership Reactivation & Termination
1. How do I cancel my membership or withdraw my personal data if I do not agree with the Personal Data Protection Notice?
2. I used to be an IKEA friends member and has received my IKEA FAMILY card. How do I activate it?
3. I used to be an IKEA FAMILY member but my membership has expired. What should I do?
1. What is the difference between a Temporary membership and a Permanent membership?
2. How soon will I receive my new IKEA FAMILY card and be converted to a Permanent member?
3. Where can I use my IKEA FAMILY card?
4. What happens if I forget to bring my IKEA FAMILY card to the store?
1. What do I get by joining the IKEA FAMILY programme?
2. Is there anywhere in store I can't use my IKEA FAMILY card to earn points?
3. What can I do with my Bonus Points?
4. How do I get my 3x Birthday Bonus Points?
5. How do I check the Bonus Points that I have accumulated?
6. Can I transfer or bring forward my Bonus Points which are expiring or extend the expiry date?
1. How long are the FAMILY vouchers valid for?
2. What can I use the FAMILY vouchers for?
3. How do I redeem/print my IKEA FAMILY vouchers?
4. What if my IKEA FAMILY voucher is misplaced or I didn’t print it before it expires?
1. What if I do not want to receive any communications from IKEA FAMILY?
2. How often is the IKEA FAMILY newsletter sent out?
3. What if I have changed my mailing address?
4. Where can I get my free copy of IKEA LIVE magazine?
5. I am an IKEA FAMILY member, but have not received any offers through the post, email or SMS. How could this be?
1. Can I return products from the IKEA FAMILY shop?
2. Can I purchase products from the IKEA FAMILY shop if I forgot to bring my Temporary card or IKEA FAMILY card?
3. What are FAMILY product offers?
1. How do I check the history of my shopping transactions in the IKEA store?