- In order to register to be an IKEA Family member, you must be a resident in either Singapore or Malaysia and be at least 18 years old, on the date of registration.
- Each person may only register and own 1 IKEA Family card at any one time. This membership card is not transferable & can only be used by the rightful owner.
- Get 3x IKEA Family points on the first purchase made in either the IKEA store, IKEA Restaurant, Bistro or Swedish Food Market on your Birthday Month.
- To capture transactions, enjoy IKEA Family member's price and earn IKEA Family points*, members must show their Temporary card or IKEA Family physical/digital card upon reaching the cashier, or fill in their IKEA Family member ID at the checkout page for online purchase, and before a purchase is recorded.
- IKEA Family points or IKEA Family member's price will only be awarded if a valid Temporary card or IKEA Family physical/digital card is presented at the cashiers during payment.
- Every $1* spent at the IKEA stores entitles you to 1 IKEA Family point.
- IKEA Family points earned will expire 2 years later on 31 Dec, based on the year the IKEA Family points were earned.
7 Mar 2019 : Spend $30 (Earns 30 IKEA Family points, expires 31 Dec 2021)
- IKEA Family members may start redeeming with min. 500 IKEA Family points to offset $5 off their purchase with a min spend of $5. Points redemption has to be done in multiples of 500 IKEA Family points. IKEA is not responsible for reinstating expired IKEA Family points or vouchers.
- Each IKEA Family member must present a valid IKEA Family Card to redeem up to 2 free coffee/tea and discounted Family meals at the IKEA restaurant, once per day.
- When a member's Temporary card or IKEA Family card is lost, stolen or when there is a change of personal particulars, the IKEA Family member is responsible to update the information on the IKEA Family website/kiosk or informing IKEA either through the IKEA Family contact form online, calling in or in writing. If this is not done, IKEA will not be accountable for any consequences and loss of benefits and/or privileges.
- Ikano Pte Ltd shall not be liable for cards and promotional materials sent to the mailing address that is erroneously provided by an IKEA Family member; nor are we responsible for any unsuccessful receipt of mails sent to the given address for whatever reason(s).
- All terms and conditions of IKEA's 'Return Policy' will apply to all purchases made by IKEA Family members. If an IKEA Family member refunds/returns any items for which IKEA Family points have been credited, corresponding number of IKEA Family points for the items returned will be removed from IKEA Family member's account. An IKEA Family member is required to present the IKEA Family card when making a purchase refund at Exchange and Returns.
- The Temporary card and IKEA Family card is issued by & remains the property of Ikano Pte Ltd. Ikano Pte Ltd reserves the right to decline issue of a new card or withdraw an existing card at any time. Ikano Pte Ltd reserves the right, on reasonable grounds, to alter and amend any of the conditions of the operation of the IKEA Family programme without prior notice.
- Reasonable grounds include any abuse or attempted abuse of the IKEA Family programme; use or attempted use of a Temporary card or IKEA Family card in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions; and any reasonable suspicion or dishonesty on the part of a member in connection with the programme.
- The processing of your personal data is subject to Ikano Pte Ltd's Personal Data Protection Notice as published on IKEA.com.sg. If you provide any personal information to us, you give us permission to contact you for marketing purposes, which may include messages via post, SMS or email. You can decide to opt-out of these types of marketing messages at any time. Some of your information may be shared with third party companies that provide marketing or analytics assistance. Please refer to the Personal Data Protection Notice for details.
* This is only for purchases of furniture, home furnishing products, purchases at the IKEA Restaurant and purchase of Swedish Food Market products. It does not include purchases of IKEA Gift Cards, neither does it include delivery/ assembly/ picking/sewing services